Just a place for our families to stay updated on us while Cassie is in grad school and we are away from home....this is our never quiet life.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Beginning


This is my first jump into a blog all on my own. I'm mainly starting this as a way to share the day to day happenings of our family with our friends and family at home while we are away for graduate school. I also want a place where I can keep track of all those little things Hannah and Alex do on a daily basis so that they have a bit of a virtual scrapbook/memory book when they are all grown. My mind seems to wander a lot and so my posts may be random quite a bit.

So, since I am starting this right after Christmas, the picture above is my little ones on Christmas! Hannah was only slightly excited about getting her game system!

No comments:

Post a Comment